Sunday, April 13, 2008

the puzzling thing...

I am puzzled by my own behaviour. Was out jogging today when Bufeng came to look for Melvin to accompany him to buy a guitar. Melvin asked me if he could go. I replied "ok! do go!". Mel was uncertain and kept asking me if he could go... I mean do I look like the petty sort? Of course he could go! He went and I received a phone call from him an hour later explaining how Bufeng was passing by and wanted company yadda yadda....

The truth is, I didn't need an explanation! However, when I put down the phone, I thought if Melvin didn't try to explain, then I would probably be a little unhappy... as in if he had just gone with Bufeng without telling me, then I would be pissed as he didn't show me respect. I would definitely have asked him to go as I feel he needs time with his frens.

So.. the truth is that I probably am a petty girl... if he asked me, I am irritated; if he hadn't asked, I would be irritated too!
Very hard to please me.

Is everyone like that or is it just me? :P

No comments: