Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Working..

I hate it when work gets in the way of doing other things. I hate it when work makes me jumpy. I hate it when work swamps me.
I love what I am doing. But I dislike the way works eats into my personal time, when I should be doing something else to enrich my life. This is what is happening the last week. Been so swamped that I am fire-fighting and doing work on weekends.
One thing I absolutely hate is to do work on weekends cos' weekends are times to rest and catch up with what I've not been able to do on weekdays. As such, my philosophy is work like mad on weekdays and weekends are no go for work. Yet, this week I've got to do work on Sat and Sun and I can't finish my marking!
Gotta stop whining and get it done soon!

No comments: