I love technology. It has made our whole more colourful and convenient. With computers, everything is at our finger tips. Using a device such as the ipod lets us carry our music around stylishly and conveniently.
How to harness technology for our own use is a real question. I am definitely not a laggard in using technology but I would say that I find it quite disturbing to find that there are many areas that I still do not know! I just signed up for a livejournal account and am surprised to find that there are so many features in livejournal that blogspot does not have! of course I could customise blogspot to do the things that LJ has but why bother? I am contemplating switching over to LJ but it would take time for me to shift all my entries over.
See what I mean? There is always a better option elsewhere. Does being a tech-savvy person mean that you are always updated on the options available? Can a busy person be a tech-savvy person then since I have no time or rather no energy to keep myself updated on the latest software and gadgets.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment