Friday, May 16, 2008

Meet-ups

I spent the last few days meeting up with friends and eating and eating and EATING! It was great and I feel good! NIE friends, sec school friends, solo friends etc.

On Wednesday, I met up with friends from NIE and we had a blast talking about everything under the sun. We finally made it through practicum and we are going to be full-fledged teachers soon! A year of mugging has finally come to an end! Many of us are all grown up and are settling down. We were discussing about Christine's wedding and it's gona be fun! I recalled a week back when someone told me that I don't look and sound 26. That got me thinking on whether I had to be more mature and be less cavalier about things. But I reckon that life has to be fun and there is no harm in going through life with a relaxed and dun-take-me-too seriously attitude as long as you know when to be serious.

Someone else take the lead to organise more of these outings!

No comments: