Home is a refuge that people run to when they are in sad and depressed. Home is also a place of celebration as who can ever forget the anticipation of the journey on the way home, like a mice hoarding food and eventually reaching home, throwing the door open and say "I've got a piece of GOOD NEWS!"
I love my home. I am glad that coming home every day is an enjoyment where i feel safe and secure and thank my parents for creating such a cosy home for me. It may not be the cleanest and best home but a home where love is.
My favourite story book character, Anne of Green Gables, after painting a seemingly unattractive picture of what awaits her at home after going back from school; with matronly Aunt Rachel, staid Marilla, mischeivous Davy and goody two shoes Dora told Phillippa Gordon that it is love that transforms the whole picture, love of the people towards her that makes her picture beautiful.
isn't she so right..
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment