Sunday, January 09, 2011

Up and down

First week of 2011 has come and gone. I was just counting my blessings as I went to church yesterday and there were many blessings I realized.more than the sadness that I have. I was just praying that the whole situation will be resolved soon, that he will quickly send the divorce letter and get done with it. I will gladly accept it. I sent him an email asking him why he called and he did not reply. I think he thought I wanted him to see pastor. He's so wrong. I thought that he might be calling to tell me how much fun he is having with her and that I should just let him go. I really would like to hear that.
Sometimes I'm so sad just thinking of the past. I try not to think so much and move on cos I can't change things anymore. I have to move on and do the next thing. There is just no point dwelling on what has happened. Hindsight is always the best but we as mere mortals do not have the privilege to turn back time.
I wish the hurt would lessen soon.

No comments: