Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Memories
I am getting better. Fear and worry no longer grips me every morning I wake up. I wake up praising God for the wonderful things He has done in my life. I thank Him and praise him. Going through deliverance certainly made things much better as I recognize the spiritual attack I am under. I know now how to deal with things a little better. Hopefully the memories won't bring so much pain and sadness soon. God gave us memories for a purpose; not to torment us or hurt us, but for us to store them up and assimilate them into our conscious minds as part of our characters. The choices that we make are also part of the lessons that we learn in life. Whatever choices we have made, whether good or bad are now in the past and we have to move forward to make our lives count for something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment