I have been thinking alot lately about life and work and I feel so blessed because I am able to find an even keel in my life. At least it is a point where I feel contented and happy about the situation in my life. I feel very blessed to have a job that I like and feel motivated to do well in. In my work, I uphold the expectation that I am a professional and being a professional means that I strive to acheive higher standards in my profession whether it be teaching, research etc. There are days where dark clouds loom over but at the end of the day, God's love is always so prevalant in my life.
I love my husband very much and have learnt to accept his imperfections because hey, I'm not exactly perfect either. (Although I'm more perfect than him :P)
Do I want to change my status quo? I don't really feel like. Whether is it doing my Masters, having a baby, I do not feel the urgency for it as I am really happy with what I am doing. However, I know that I can't wait for the day when I feel the need to change before changing as that is being passive so I will enjoy what I have now before moving on!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment