Thursday, July 03, 2008

Moodsie Droopsie

I wish I had my apple to take a photo of how I am looking now. Photobooth would sure cheer me up a little. I am feeling quite moody cos when I weighed myself yesterday I had gained 2kg! All the bingeing had caught up with me.

I always felt that since I was so thin, I could eat all I like, without any worries cos I lead a pretty active lifestyle as a teacher anyway. I went back to my parents place yesterday and I ate : 6 BBQ chicken wings, 1 fish, 1 bowl of soup with loads of veggies, toufu and minced meat, chawamushi and 1/2 bowl of a huge bowl of macaroni. I was stuffed to my neck and complained to Hubs. He said that I was fat cos he hugs me everyday and knows when I have put on weight. Not believing, I went to weigh myself and to my horror I have put on 2kg! urgh! Although my sis said that I look nicer now,Hubs doesn't think so.

I realised that I have been eating alot too. My best friends whom I have dinner very often asked if I was preggy!

Sobs sobs! Diet diet!

No comments: