I am a list person. When I am feeling overwhelmed, I will list down what to do and it gives me a sense of satisfaction to cross them out after acheiving them. I used to have many To-Do lists so that I would not forget what I would have to do.
This June holidays I did not write a list. Probably because I have things to do that will stretch over a few days and therefore there is no need to make a list.
What I have been doing these 2 days is watching Meteor Garden I on crunchyroll. Going back to my parents place is great cos' I feel like a princess there. When I am hungry there will always be home cooked food.
Yums yums.. all these is made possible by a really understanding husband who allows me to do just about anything I like to do!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment