I wonder what it would be like if we had kids. We had toyed around with the idea of having kids next year but I guess it's all dependent on how fast our house arrives. It wouldn't be nice to put a baby in the little room we are living in now cos there would simply be no space! And a little issue is that I am not ready yet... I do not know when I will be ready; I can't image having someone growing inside me and giving birth to it after such a long time. To me, its like AVP, albeit it being a nice cuddly cutie.
I was just lazing yesterday with my husband taking a long deep afternoon nap beside me. I decided to wake him up cos it was dinner time. I woke him with a gentle nudge but he did not budge. So I shouted, " Daddy, it's time to wake up!" (x2) and jostled him. Haha.. he swotted me off and I said " that would be what happens when we have kids." He laughed and gave no reply.
See, although we have the go-with-the-wind, anything goes mentality, I think we gotta really PLAN to have kids.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment